I never imagined being a biker, but 60mpg could convert anyone with a 25 minute drive to work. For the record, Lacey's Dad bought one first and has been riding them all his life, then Karl bought one.
Grace did get to ride and we will post some fun pictures of that once they are developed / scanned. She was scared at first, but got used to it.
Alonna has started a blog, and we updated our list of blog links over in the sidebar to include all the family blogs (I think). -->
Bed is calling...later,
--
Luke
A newer family picture:
4 comments:
I love the new picture! What a beautiful family. I am glad that Caleb gets included in the pictures now.
I am with Lacey regarding the bike. You are a family man now - guess it will have to wait until YOUR mid-life crisis.
So, you hooked Alonna into this blog thing. I wondered why no Liabenows ever commented. Now I guess we will be hearing from the North. Now all you have to do is hook Dan-O up!
Take care of my girls! Have a suepr weekend! Love you all!
Skip the bike, just go drag racing with your Dad (once his car runs well enough to drag race).
Happy trip-ing, Luke!
Lace, how's the club? Need me to cut out more monkey butts?? :) You know who to call.
Love,
Betsey
Awww. Grace comments on your blog. Cuuute.
-Betsey
Post a Comment