Friday, July 21, 2006

#2 of 4


The Cherry Creek Community Church worship band entertained us at their pig roast. See Luke on the far right, playing the electric guitar?



Grace brushed this pony before she rode him.



Grace's first pony ride! Thanks, Kathy, for letting Grace ride the pony! She had a great time!



Grace made fast friends with Abbie Belcher when we visited. I cannot believe Kelly and Abbie are getting so old!



I just can't post without a cute picture of Caleb!



And a cute picture of Grace!



We found a free beach in Lowell, not too far away. Grace loved playing with her shovel and bucket!

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

WOW! Again - great job on the pictures. Love every one of them! See you in two weeks - if not before.

Anonymous said...

I love those! Feel free to post pictures daily.

Emily said...

how are you posting them? are you using dial-up?

Alonna said...

I LOVE the cute Grace and Caleb pics!