Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Sampling of the First of Four Rolls of Film...


Hyo-Sun Kim, our Korean exchange student/sister for the year



Erin, Hyo-Sun, and Caleb at Hyo-Sun's going away party



Luke and Grace's first ride on the new lawn tractor, right before they cut down our jungle



Great-grandma Laga stopped by for a visit with her first great-grandson!



Luke and his kiddos on Father's Day



This picture is fun for two reasons. One: Grace didn't mind that we made her a "swimming pool" out of our wheelbarrow. Two: she's making the "monkey face." Who doesn't love the monkey face?



And who doesn't love this sweet face?

6 comments:

Adminswife said...

Oh WOW! Such GREAT pictures. Bee-u-tee-full. These are amazing! I copied them all - can't decide which one I like better. You guys sure take lovely pictures. More...More!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think Terry Sturman is now my favorite photographer, too. How does he get the babies to smile, too???? AND Luke??? :)

I really am curious, though, how Luke has such a dark tan when he works behind a desk with his computer all day. Grrrr.

Your babies are beauitful. :) Who doesn't love the monkey face?
-Betsey

Emily said...

love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! that was said in a baby voice, by the way. you can't help but talk that baby-talk when you see such a cute lil face! and no, i'm not talking about luke. wow, caleb is one good-lookin' nephew! love the family picture and grace in the wheelbarrow as well!
-erin

Alonna said...

I HAVE to agree with Betsey! Who DOESN'T love the monkey face?!?!?!? The wheelbarrow picture was so cute. So was Caleb! Erin was right, too. He is good looking!