Sunday, November 05, 2006

One down, plenty to go...

As many of you know, we are taking a Crown Financial Ministries class, learning how to handle finances God's way. We were so excited yesterday when we paid off one huge debt that has been looming over us for the last 9 months, without incurring the finance charges that were accruing over those 9 months. There are many more debts to go, but this will provide a big relief to our finances; it is fun to watch God provide!

--
Luke

P.S. Lacey is doing better than she was in the last post. We had a pretty restful Saturday, and a busy, but good Sunday.

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

I am so praising the Lord for your paying off one debt. Doesn't it feel good? We have finally got to zero or above in EVERYTHING except the wedding. That will end soon though. YEAH, for us! Glad Lacey is doing better. I thought of bopping in on you and taking the kids or staying at the house while Lacey slept or ran errands BY HERSELF (a miracle). Let me know if I can do it - I would be glad to!

Anonymous said...

WAHOO! you guys are GREAT; hang in there, pretty soon you won't have any debt. i am glad lacey is doing better. get some more rest and hopefully those kids get some sleep too!

-erin r.

Emily said...

yay for you guys!!!! i'm sooo excited for you! I'm reading a get-out-of-debt book right now. Make sure the card is completely canceled...i just read a horror story about that...

Anonymous said...

Great job with the debt pay off. I hear that that ministry is a very powerful one. Our church offered a seminar last year and folks are still talking about it!
Congrats on the small victories! With many more to come!