I'm excited to finally use some of my college education, though. I feel like this is an area where I've been trained - so I might as well use my education and skills to the glory of God!Emily's wedding is in 2-1/2 weeks! Wow! I'm excited! We took our corsage/boutonierre class last night, and it was harder than the bouquets! I hope it goes well with the real flowers! Now I need to get my dress altered.
Happy news - Caleb is just about crawling! All the Rumleys except Erin and Betsey got to see him last Friday when he got up on his hands and knees and started rocking back and forth. He's a pretty cute little kid. It won't be long until he gets the hang of actually moving his arms and legs...and then I'll have to chase him around the house all day! : - )Speaking of babies...It feels like people are having babies all around me! My friend Diedra had a little boy named Isaac Robert 8 weeks ago. Then Angie had a litte boy named Alex Michael this month. Sheri, Kelly, Melissa, and Rebekah are due in October. Stephanie is due in December. Goodness! Must be the time of life, huh?
That's enough babbling for now! Just wanted to update!
-{lkr}
P.S. Grace and I were just looking at Dan and Emily's pictures on their website, and I asked her who was in the picture, and clear as day, she said, "Dan." So, there ya go, Dan-o. She likes her new uncle! : - )
4 comments:
Stephanie Dow just had Macie too.
--
Luke
WOW! What a cutie! Cubbies to the rescue! You are better than me, I would hate Cubbies and especially 11 or more of them. YIKES!!!!!! Our Sunday School starts Sunday and I am not ready, nor do I want to get ready. Maybe I need some Lacey inspiration. You are amazing!
Go Caleb! Wow that kid's growing up fast. Don't let him go to college until I see him again, k? ;)
Awww, Grace, way to welcome Dan to the family.
Don't go crazy with all the busyness, Lacey! You are doing such an amazing job. Keep it up!
Love,
Betsey
oh my goodness what a cute little boy. lovin' the photos...he can almost CRAWL! he's so old for his age! ya know.
WHOA the wedding is approaching FAST! yikes. i better make sure i have everything under control. love you all! later taters!
(and the dan thing was just dang cute, might i add!)
Post a Comment