Friday, August 18, 2006

We're still alive!

The plant didn't end up poisoning us. I was pretty nervous for a while there, but things ended up fine.

More good news...Caleb slept through the night last night! From 10pm until 7am. Not bad, hey? We've been waiting for it to happen. Funny thing is, I'm STILL tired! MomR says the tiredness lasts at least 25 years. Lovely.

-{lkr}

2 comments:

Adminswife said...

I'm sorry I can't be more positive for you or more promising. But I am still exhausted. Can't always blame the kids, but it is a worthy place to start. Glad things turned out o.k. and you didn't have to visit a poison center. I kind of like the dog idea, Luke.

Anonymous said...

Whew. Glad you're alive!

If it helps, I am a firm believer in power-napping. Just finished one, actually. :)

I have gorgeous pics of your kids all over my desk...LOVE it!!!

-Betsey