
So of course I picked one of the flowers for Lacey and took it back to the house because it was so cool looking. I held it, then Grace held it, then Lacey held it.
Lacey put it in some water, then got herself some water (touching the ice), drank it, then nursed Caleb.
Guess what? IT IS POISON!!! "Beautiful, but deadly..." that site says. Yikes!
Hopefully, just a small amount, if any, was ingested by Grace or Lacey. Some prayer wouldn't hurt. Thanks,
--
Luke
5 comments:
Beautiful plant. I wonder how you get rid of it. Be careful and take care of yourselves.
I was thinking of tying pieces of beef to the plant so the neighborhood dogs would come eat the plant.
: - )
--
Luke
funny...that's the same plant that Kathy is so proud is finally blooming in her backyard...i wonder if she knows it's poisonous?
oh, you are so sweet. and YIKES...how is everybody? no sickness, right? hope that all worked out alright. grow some tulips or something next time.
Eeek. Maybe next time you could just do the dishes for her or something? Golly moses.
Love you all!
-Betsey
Post a Comment