
Grace and I under the pretty red leaves at our apartment. Isn't she sweet? (And I don't look very pregnant, do I?)

The view from the driveway of our home. We have windows and doors!

The rear view with all of our many windows.

Our beautiful, huge living room window that looks out on the pretty fall trees.

The setting fall sun casts a beautiful light on our house, and the tree in the back is beautiful, too!
5 comments:
Wow! How exciting! I like it.
What gorgeous colors you will have at your new house! Can't wait to see it! Love Grace's picture!
Soooo pretty! Cool guys, it's almost done! When do you move in?
Grace and Lacey are gorgeous!
and Luke...?
--
Luke
Of course, Luke is gorgeous - but he already knows that! I forgot to sign my name before, so I will sign it twice here. Love you guys, MOM MOM
Post a Comment