Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Pool

She did it! And she was great...It was SO cold, but we went in the water, and she got used to it pretty quickly. She even smiled and had a good time! Here's a picture of her looking so sweet in her new bathing suit. (It has strawberries on it.)
She's going to be like her mommy and love the water, I bet. I'm glad.

-{lkr}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the suit - Elyse said it has strawberries on it before I read you telling us that. Elyse says she is such a cute baby. You should have seen Z & E today. Zachary tried to build a wall out of dirt and water. He got it to stand up about four inches. BUT, he was covered from head to toe in mud. Can you imagine - ZACHARY COVERED IN MUD - he who doesn't like to get dirty. Need to scoot - love you all. MOM

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Lacey!! (about the whole size 12 thing) I like keeping in touch with you guys over the internet. Thanks for reading my xanga! Luke, still haven't talked to Erin about the e-mail thing. She pretty much works from dawn until dusk now. It's CRAAZY!!! It's late, though, and I work in the a.m. tomorrow, so I'd better go. Luv ya!
-Betsey

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO!!! See you guys Sat!! (I'll even clean the bathroom for ya!) Now if that's not love, what is?

hugs&smooches,
Betsey