Now that Luke has his gifts, I can tell the world what they are...I got him a pair of khakis from ExpressMen, a great store. Very hip. And he always needs khakis for work. They came with a little coupon card for a free silk tie (worth $38...who'd ever pay $38 for a tie? Not me. Good thing this one is free). I also got him a new picture holder for his wallet with a wedding picture and two Grace pictures in it. And last, I got him a picture frame for his desk at work that says "Daddy's Little Princess" and has a cute picture of Grace in it. I think he liked the presents.I should also say that on this day (and all the other days, too!) I really appreciate my dad, and my dad-in-law. They're great men, that's for sure. My dad is pretty quiet a lot of the time, but he's a great provider, a strong Christian, and a real softy, especially when it comes to his grandbabies. I love it that we're closer than ever now that I'm grown up a little bit, and out of the house. I'm still getting to know my dad-in-law (even after four years of being around him!), but I do know that he's a gentle, consistent, staunch Christian man...Add my amazing husband to this list, and I can say that I really appreciate the men in my life.
Hope everyone else had a great day!
-{lkr}
2 comments:
I agree, Lace. My dad's my hero. Congrats, Luke, on being added to the list. Grace sure is lucky to have your guys' genes. (I mean, look at the kid; she's gorgeous)
-Betsey
Post a Comment