
Our handsome ring bearer and beautiful flower girl

My two handsome boys, before the ceremony

Here they are - walking down the aisle. They did so well!

The beautiful bridesmaids...Katie (Erin's roommate) on the left, Emily (sister) in the middle, and Betsey (sister) on the right.

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Tobin Bolton! Congratulations!

Both Grace and Caleb fell asleep during the ceremony. They were tuckered out!

We transferred Caleb to a couch in a back room of the chapel after the ceremony, and he stayed asleep! It must be a tiring job to have so much attention in one day!

Another picture of the happy couple. Notice what a beautiful day it was outside. The sun was shining and the sky was blue...perfect!

When we got to the reception, the kids were happy to find that each place had a votive holder full of either M&M's or Skittles. Yum! Grace enjoyed these M&M's, and Caleb ate so many Skittles while Luke and I were running around getting organized that he didn't even want a bite of dinner. Can you say "sugar high?"

And she fell asleep again at the reception - while she was sitting up in her chair!

We were worried she might fall off the chair, so Luke transferred her to the floor and covered her with his suit jacket. What a sweet, sleepy girl! Note that during this time, Caleb was running around like a crazy person! We were very thankful for Erin's college friends who were willing to keep him busy with their cell phones! : - )
All in all, it was a wonderful weekend. If you'd like to see more pictures, visit
Emily's blog and
Mom's blog.
7 comments:
What precious children (mine and yours). PTL for cell phones! Some how, I didn't get one picture of the bride and groom together. What kind of mother/mother-in-law am I? I love the sleeping pictures - which I was young enough to get away with falling asleep at the reception, but alas, I think people would get the wrong idea like I wasn't interested or something. Thanks for sharing such fun pictures - I will steal them for my collection.
Elyse said: And I was the one that told you Grace was asleep in the chair. Caleb sure did like giving out presents too. Grace did too.
Luke and Lacey, you have some amazing kids there. They look beautiful and they did a great job too, as the pictures show. We missed seeing everyone in their finery but I think there will be other occasions. Lacey, how do you manage to keep up your blog? I love reading it, thanks so much for doing it!
Love, Aunt Nona
Looks like you all had a great time. I didn't even know that was Grace in the first photo. I didn't realize it was her until later and I looked at them again. Do you call Ava, Ava or Ava Joy? Just curious! :)
erin
Hey Hey
ok so your kids are adorable! Graces dress was beautiful i love how your kids can just pass out wherevr they lie (they have always been good at that) so.... O and Erin your dress was amazingly gorgeous and congrats....so Lacey i will see you friday (hopefully)our girls lots their game today hopefully our boys can win tomorrow so the game on friday can happen Love yall lots!
Awesome! You have the cutest kidos! I hope I can experience that some day! Their dresses looked really pretty... i think the snow on the groung added to the beauty... if that was snow on the ground... anyway. Good times!
Wow, lots of pictures in those last two posts. Thanks! I have a folder started now for the wedding. If you have any other pictures from that day, could you send them my way? I can mail you a CD if that would be easier.
Thanks for everything you and Luke did for me that day, Tobin and I had a wonderful time. I will update soon on my blog about our honeymoon, it was perfect! Love you and see you later!
Post a Comment