Luke and Lacey Rumley's family information blog - pictures of Grace, Caleb, and Ava, etc.
Tayler putting the moves on Caleb. He doesn't seem to mind. Oh, puppy love.
(Thanks, Shannon, for the pictures!)
He is definitely Luke's son. When Luke was in K-5, he drew a family portrait and everyone had a punk rock hairdo. So, it runs in the family. How cute he and Tayler are. Fun times!
very cute! I was hoping for an update from you! Hope your Thanksgiving went great! I'll keep in touch.
those pics are cute! HAHA i will see you sundya morning for avas dedication! Love Shannon
Sooooooo cute! I love the story and picture updates, Lacey! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!Love,BetseyP.S. Thanks for the sweet card! Micah and I enjoyed hanging out with you guys. :)
cuuute! practicing 'do's for the big day? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is definitely Luke's son. When Luke was in K-5, he drew a family portrait and everyone had a punk rock hairdo. So, it runs in the family. How cute he and Tayler are. Fun times!
very cute! I was hoping for an update from you! Hope your Thanksgiving went great! I'll keep in touch.
those pics are cute! HAHA i will see you sundya morning for avas dedication!
Love Shannon
Sooooooo cute! I love the story and picture updates, Lacey! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!
Love,
Betsey
P.S. Thanks for the sweet card! Micah and I enjoyed hanging out with you guys. :)
cuuute! practicing 'do's for the big day? :)
Post a Comment