The second picture is, of course, Caleb. I couldn't get him to stop running or look at the camera, so that's all we've got. He's still cute, I think.
We had a great time with our church family, even though I was SO warm the whole time. It was fun to see our friends, the Prewitts, who moved to New York last summer. Not a whole lot more to say about the picnic, I guess.
Tonight is prayer meeting at church, and then tomorrow Luke and I get to go on a triple-date with two couples from our church! I'm excited! Kevin (an elder) and Craig (a pastor) were the two people who did the bulk of the planning with me for Base Camp. (They were the other co-directors.) So, Kevin is treating us to dinner out, I think as a celebration that we got through our first try at Camp! It'll be a fun night out.
This has been a really random post. Sorry. And that's all I have for now.
5 comments:
I love random posts. Thanks for the update. Tell Shannon that she can move here and watch my two kids any time. I am glad you had a great time at the church picnic. Z & E went to our church picnic, but we missed it because we moved Erin. The kids had a blast - read my blog to find out the details.
I love Caleb's picture. Busy boys don't have to look at the camera.
you have the cutest kids ever by the way i need to take a family pic of you guys for my locker. The chritmas pic that i took just ain't cuttin it. Well come over soon! Love you lots.
i thought/did the same things when i saw click... and i promise i wasn't pregnant. :) We have a busy little nephew running around the house this week... so cute!
It's so good to see pics of the kiddos and hear what's going on with you guys. From what I heard, Base Camp was wicked-killer-sweet, so you totally deserve a night out. Way to go, Kevin and Craig. Have fun! I hope my kids look like yours someday.
Love you!
-Betsey
Post a Comment