Base Camp is officially over today, and it was great. Check it out here. But now we are all officially dead tired. Exhausted. Beat. You get the idea.
Here's what's been going on in our lives (the short version)...
1. Grace got her cast off on Monday. YAY!
2. Base Camp attendance was great, ranging from 57 to 68 (or something like that) kids.
3. Tomorrow we head up north to go to Jana's wedding on Saturday evening. It's at a place called Frog Pond Village.
4. Next Thursday I'm throwing a baby shower for our neighbor at our house.
5. Now I'm going to bed. I'll try to post more next week after I catch up on some much-needed R&R. (That's "AAAARRRRRR and AAAARRRRRR" for those of you who attended Base Camp and heard all the wonderful pirate jokes.)
Bye.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just watched ALL the videos - great job, Luke (and whoever helped). It was fun to relive those few days. I can't wait until the kids get up and I can show them. Elyse is up front in one of them. I couldn't find Zachary - maybe he will point himself out. It was a good time for the kids. Thanks for including them. Hope your routine is getting back to "normal" whatever that is.
that's so cool! i love that you guys had a blog for your base camp program; such a good way for the parents to see what was happening as well. it looks like you worked really hard on that pirate theme. the church looks great! i wanna sit in a boat for church...pretty sweet. looks like a ton of fun, and sounds like it was very successful. congrats on a well-run program! take lots of rest now, i'm sure you'll need it. yay for grace's cast coming off!!! :) bet she's glad for that. is she walking/running around like normal yet? i bet it takes a while to adjust. see you guys another day. love you!
Post a Comment