Thursday, April 26, 2007

Outside fun

Last week sometime, Grace drew this picture. (It's drawn with a water pen on special foam, so it eventually evaporated.) Can you tell what the two figures are? They're people! See the circles with eyes, and then the lines for bodies? I can't remember which one, but I think the one on the right is Luke! I was surprised she could do that already!

We also got to spend some wonderful time outside when the weather was nicer than it is now. Glorious! The kids played for a while on the cement (bubbles, sidewalk chalk, truck, ball, etc.). And then we went for a walk around our pond. Grace tried desperately to see the many turtles that were sitting on the fallen logs in the pond, but she just couldn't seem to see what I was pointing to. She kept saying, "Turtles, where are you?!" I wish we had a little rowboat so we could go out on the pond and maybe catch one or two. I'm certainly not going to step in the nasty muck (I got that out of my system at CU), so I'd need a boat.

And here's Caleb, driving around his truck like a little man. I love seeing the gender differences in Grace and Caleb that God has instilled in them from birth! I didn't teach Caleb to bang on things and drive trucks around on the ground and be loud. He's just a boy! And I love it!

I had another OB appointment Tuesday. All is well. Baby's heartbeat was 155. Our ultrasound is scheduled for Monday, April 30. Yay!

And this weekend, we'll be spending some time up north with my family. It'll be good to see them again. Grace has been asking for about nine days when we'll get to see Grandma and Papa again. We've been counting down the days, multiple times each day. So, I'm ready to get to "0!" :-)

Hope all is well with everyone. "HI!" to my sisters-in-law who are currently totally engrossed in college work. Not long until Erin's a senior and Betsey's a junior! Yay, you two!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Adminswife said...

I love the pictures. We have been taking advantage of the warmer weather too. We love the parks. We get several home school families together and let the kids play while we ladies discuss whatever. Fun times! Come fall, we are stealing your kids. Maybe this summer too. We will see! Georgia here we come, that will mess up some of the summer for stealing kids.

Tobin and Erin said...

oh, my babies! they are cuh-yoot! miss y'all. stayin' busy and loving the warmer weather! see you soon me hopes!