Well, I'm back from the doctor's office, and his answer was a resounding "no." While Friday (tomorrow) was definitely my day of choice for induction, he won't do it because of issues with their insurance company. (Apparently the insurance people don't like it if they induce before 10 days overdue.) Anyway, they also do not induce on Sundays, which is my 10th day overdue. That means we have to wait until Monday. We are scheduled for a Monday morning induction, but I'm still hoping this kid will get the idea before that and decide to come out on his/her own. We'll let you know.
Oh, and as far as dilation, the doctor says I'm now "an honest three." I was rooting for four, but I'm happy with three. I was fearing that he'd say I went back to one or something. (Probably an irrational fear, but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised! Pessimistic, I know.)
So, we have no plans tonight, although it's gorgeous outside. Maybe we'll go for a nice, long walk. Then tomorrow evening is a Young Adult Get-together for our church. We'll go to that if we can. (There will be swimming, but I'm seriously doubting my willingness to get into a bathing suit at this point in my life.) We have no plans for Saturday or Sunday. I need to come up with something, because if I sit around all day and think about how pregnant I am, I will go crazy! Anybody have any ideas for entertainment?
Well, there's your update. That's all for now!
-{lkr}
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
We were wondering! We love you! So, I guess we will see you on Monday - we will plan on it and get ready just in case! Love you and YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
wow. i think this one is shy. or comfortable. something.
creative things to do...hmm. is writing a short research paper for me considered creative? i don't think these people realize that i don't do papers. i'm an engineer dang it not an english major.
but for serious, um, maybe bowling? or horseback riding. that's sure to start something happening.
good thing doctors don't refuse to allow people to have babies on the weekend. that would be a little weird, but anyway... i was 10 days late even after my mom helped my dad build a bunk bed in effort to get me out! i came when i came... and they still love me. :) hope you aren't too uncomfortable. Try knitting or maybe that bowling thing would be kinda fun.
Welcome Caleb Aaron! He is gorgeous (if that is all right to use on a male). Thanks for a GREAT weekend. How fun! Hope you get some rest. Enjoy your family - we do!
congrats on the baby boy ... hope all is well and that the new big sister is doing good to.
HI CONGRATS AND I MISS YOU!! it was GREAT to see y'all for the time i could spend up there. caleb is amazing and grace is a ball of fun! see you guys later.
Congrats Luke and Lacey! Grace is a big sister. And just like Grace (formerly Hardt) Teturud and one other Grace I know... she has a baby brother named Caleb!! How funny is that. Now I know 3 Grace's with Caleb as their lil brother. All from great families! I can't wait to see pictures. Hope you are all feeling well and hope everyone is healthy and having fun. Blessings
Are things kind of harried and you haven't got time for dial-up updates? Would love to hear how things are going. How is Grace healing? Does Caleb like his new house? Have a super weekend - enjoy your mom's visit.
This is my fourth comment on this site. Thanks for updating your website. Numbers counting up are better than negatives. Hope all is well at your house. Love you!
Congrats on another beautiful baby. Love the name. Hope everyone is doing good and Grace is having fun being a big sister.
Stephanie and Andy
We're anxiously waiting for things to settle down just a little so we can see him... hoping someone has time to post pix soon... love to all, Kay, Shannon, Shane & Molly S.
Congrats on Caleb's arrival!!! PLease post more photos when you get a chance! I'd love to see more of him! Hope labor was smooth this time. Much love- erin morgan
Post a Comment