I'm SO ready to have this baby, but am still waiting. I've been having contractions, but not consistently enough to call it labor. And so we wait, and I become more and more bored and impatient and frustrated.
And Luke is an angel. He's so understanding and sweet to me. He's been rubbing my feet and back every day, and he came home early from work today just for me.
I do have a doctor appointment on Thursday at 1pm, and they'll check to see if I'm dilated more. I'll also have them strip my membranes. (Ask your mom if you want to know what that means.) That might help the labor start. If we don't have the baby by next Thursday (41 weeks), I'm thinking about asking to be induced.
Not much more happening around here.
-{lkr}
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Have you tried Mexican Food? Or a long car ride? Or a long walk? Or Sex???
Any of these could work. Maybe you could try them all... but maybe not at the same time! :) Good luck! Your in our thoughts and prayers... :)
different erin, might i add. whoaaaa.
stripping your membranes does not sound fun. oh my.
My name is not Erin, but I thought I would keep the trend going.
We are on pins and needs waiting for the news.
Dad
Lacey - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! Keep your chin up! "It will be worth it all!"
I don't have a flippin clue what membrane-stripping is. Ignorance is bliss.
I've been praying for you, and will continue to do so!!!
Awww, Luke's a keeper. Kudos, ace.
LOVE,
Betsey
Post a Comment