Tonight is our last official night with DSL. Tomorrow we begin our move to the boonies, where the phone lines aren't equipped for DSL and cable service doesn't exist. It's back to dial-up for us! (That isn't an excited "!". It's more of a "yikes!" kind of "!", just to clarify.)
If it wasn't for our beautiful home, it wouldn't be worth it. But boy are we excited to live in that house. Who's gonna come visit us?
Luke's addendum: You can also hear gunshots from our new home and smell fresh cow stuff. We do love it there, though. Pictures to come sometime when I figure out our camera's issues.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hahaha...oh man, that's hard going back in time with the internet. But the house is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see you all this weekend! You'll have lots of visitors this weekend, no worries. About eleven or so, I think. Hehe. See you tonight!
"We're movin' on up...to the east side - movin' on up to internet DSL. WOOHOO!!!!! Usually it is you advancing, but this time it is us. Nice feeling. Can't wait to see the finished house today. "It will be worth it all" I guess I can't stop singing little diddies from old songs. Love you guys!!!!!
I want to come! How will you read this if you don't have real internet? just kidding!
how's the house??? how's LIVING in it???? huhuhhuh? i have the slight feeling that we will be hearing less of you now that you are in the boondocks :( but the house is still b-e-a-yootiful!
I won't say na-na-na-na-na-na, but we are "connected." Can't believe the speed. I feel sorry for you guys. Going forward is GREAT, going backwards would be VERY hard to get used to. But just think, you have a gorgeous home and all kinds of new things to use and explore. If it makes you feel any better, we could be jealous of your new house. But, we are so proud of you!
Miss you guys AND your updates. Especially all the pictures of Grace, your house and you two! Now, if I ever learn how to use a camera AND this computer, I can send pictures a.s.a.p. Someday!
How are those cornfields coming? Haven't heard/read an update in awhile - are you still there?
hope your move has/is going well. I also hope to see/read about your new home soon. Take care. Im praying for you!
We're very proud of all the work you've done!! Can't wait to see the fruit of your labor (actually that should be the fruits of your labors since the most important one is soon to come)!! You're welcome to travel to the huge 'Ada township' anytime to use the dsl line here... you even have built in babysitting here. Love you all..
I miss my online GR family :(
Post a Comment