Friday, December 23, 2005

Welcome to the third trimester!

Yep, we're 27 weeks along, and only three months away from our due date! Baby #2 is coming in 13 weeks (or so)! Wow!

We're also 3-4 weeks from moving into our new home! WHOA! Time's flying, that's for sure!

Tomorrow's our "Christmas" at home. I can't believe Christmas came so quickly!

-{lkr}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just received Grace's Christmas card - what a cutie! We love the picture. Thanks. See you in two days. MOM

Tobin and Erin said...

LOVED the card! As soon as I locate the sticky stuff, it's goin' up on the wall. See you guys tommorrow!

Anonymous said...

I got your card... she is sooo cute! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. A group of us grabbed pots and spoons last night and ran around the yard banging them together right at midnight! It was fun... I guess it's a tradition for some families??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming down for Christmas...I loved seeing you guys! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. I can't keep up anymore. Sheesh, now I'm like one of those people that keeps asking you how many kids you have and what was the name of the first one again and Luke, are you out of school yet?? Take it easy on the rapid change, folks. Ole Betsey can only store so much info. I still tell people you live in Grand Rapids. :) Love you!

-Betsey

Tobin and Erin said...

You don't live in Grand Rapids??