
The opening between the dining room and living room is trimmed.

The doors and trim in the hallway between kids' bedrooms.

The entryway coat closet, trimmed but with no door yet. Grace thinks it's just the right size for her to play in.

Our pretty vinyl flooring in the kids' bathroom.

Our new garage door keeps the warmth inside a little better.
That's all for now, folks.
-{lkr}
4 comments:
Bee-you-tee-full! I love it! Grace is so cute! She make the closet look even better. What will she think when coats are hanging in it? She is so adorable - we just love having her around. Can't wait for Christmas Day! "I'm lovin' it!" MOM
I think that was a McDonalds commercial in there somewhere. No matter how many little code thingies you put on here, Luke, you just can't get away from it, can you?
Anywho, the house looks awesome! SOOOO close!! And that baby is a peach! See you guys in a bit!
Merry Christmas!!
Very nice! Hope you have a great Christmas... I bet next year at this time you will have family coming to your house to celebrate! Fun!
Lol, that took me a minute. No, it's a Japanese Society quiz. But I have some cool Java code that my friend wrote....I got him from him so I could use the program he wrote. I'll show it to you over break.
Post a Comment