I L-O-V-E the pictures! What a cutie! I remember putting Zachary in Luke's shoes when he was just beginning to walk. We also did it with JC when he was little. In fact, remember Luke putting his foot next to the kanga-rockaroo that Zachary was in and they were the same length (when Zachary was about a month old). We could call the man "Mr. Bigfoot." But, we love him just the same. Can't wait until Christmas - we miss you guys. Hug each other for us. Love you, MOM
5 comments:
Great pictures!
Ooooh my goodness! Soooo cute!
That kid is adorable...my oh my we Rumley's grow 'em good!
(yeah, that's right, i get credit by default)
CUUUUUUTE!!!
-Betsey
I L-O-V-E the pictures! What a cutie! I remember putting Zachary in Luke's shoes when he was just beginning to walk. We also did it with JC when he was little. In fact, remember Luke putting his foot next to the kanga-rockaroo that Zachary was in and they were the same length (when Zachary was about a month old). We could call the man "Mr. Bigfoot." But, we love him just the same. Can't wait until Christmas - we miss you guys. Hug each other for us. Love you, MOM
Hey guess what?? Only 100 more days....
Post a Comment