Friday, December 02, 2005

Best buddies

We had a great visit with Melissa, Karl, and Kade last night and today. They came down for a wedding this weekend (Karl's a groomsman), and ended up staying with us last night. It was fun! I was happy, 'cause I didn't expect to get to spend that much time with them. I like 'em.

Grace had tons of fun with Kade, too. She even missed her morning nap and didn't get cranky at all until after they left. What a good kid. Below are some pictures of the two kiddos together...



Kade pushed Grace on her toy. What a good helper.



As they got ready to leave, we noticed that Grace and Kade have the same winter hat - Kade's in blue and Grace's in pink. How fun!



Goodbye hugs!


We also got a visit from Emily today. She's almost done with classes forever! (Or until she has to take more to keep her teaching certificate valid, but we won't talk about that right now.) We gave her some Splenda cookies to keep her going during her study times. Yum yum.

-{lkr}

4 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

I hope you saved some of that regular sugar batch for the diabetic kid. I'm comin' home!

--
Luke

Tobin and Erin said...

Awwwww....soooo adorable! I'm glad you got to spend some time with Melissa, Karl, and Kade. Fun stuff!

Yay for December...I'm getting to enjoy the snow now, woot! See you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of cuties! I am so glad you are getting cousins together (we missed that in my family). Don't ever let the distance keep you apart! Glad Karl & Melissa moved into their new house - soon it will be YOU! Exciting days ahead (after the ulcers of building your dream home). Love you guys, MOM

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love how the adults are cut out of the pictures so you only see their hands and stuff. It's like how all the old cartoons used to be.

Lacey, Luke, Karl, and Melissa: "WAH WAH WAH-WAH."

(that's you guys talking like Charlie Brown's teacher)

-Betsey