
Grace got her very own double-decker chocolate cake to eat at her first birthday party.

Sweet chocolate face...

This is Grace's new favorite toy, from Grandma and Grandpa Liabenow. It talks and sings to her, and she tries all sorts of different ways to sit on it. SO cute!
In other news, we had our 21-week ultrasound last Thursday, and it's a....BABY! No, we didn't find out the gender. We like surprises. But we did find out that there's only one baby in there, and he/she is perfectly healthy. YAY!
On the home front, we're getting drywall today! YAY again! They'll start hanging it tomorrow, and it'll take up to three weeks to finish all the steps (hanging, mudding, sanding, etc.). Then it'll look more like a house on the inside! Hooray!
Next week is Thanksgiving. Can anyone believe it? This fall has gone by SO quickly! And now, the first snow has fallen. I can't say that I'm ready for the cold and the yucky driving conditions, but it is so beautiful outside. Praise the Lord for his beautiful creation!
-{lkr}
4 comments:
yay for drywall! i'll be praying that everything goes smoothly. can't wait to go shopping next friday!!!
What gorgeous pictures - wonder if the wedding pictures will look the same!?! Thanks for updating, we love it! Congratulations on the baby - and yeah for surprises! Elyse is the only one we found out before hand (one week before birth that is), but it was an accident on the nurses part. She told Tim, "Would you like to see what she looks like?" We could have screamed! We didn't want to know. Can't wait to see the updates on the house either. It is happening so fast (at least for us that is). Love you guys, see you next week. MOM
Her favorite toy if from the OTHER grandparents!? I better head to Toy-R-Us. I've got a charge card and I'm not afraid to use it! ;) (Well, actually, I am afraid to use it).
Hahaha...sorry, just reacting to Dad's comment.
Lol, glad it's a baby...wouldn't want something else popping out of there in 9 months. More like 4 now...whoa. So fast.
Grace is gorgeous as always...what a cutie with her toy! She is getting so big.
Yeah drywall! I remember putting some of that stuff up. I don't know how those guys get a whole house done...one room was PLENTY for me. See you guys soon!
Post a Comment