Friday, November 11, 2005

Party time!

Tomorrow's the big party! Grace is almost ONE! (Her birthday's not technically until Monday, but we'll celebrate tomorrow.) We're excited to see both our families and some friends. It's been a while since we saw our families, especially Erin and Betsey. If they could only come to college in Grand Rapids, instead of Indiana...

Today we're going to visit Luke's friend Dan in the hospital, and then Luke will spend the rest of the evening with our good friend Rusty, trying to finish up our electrical rough-in at the house. Grace and I will be at the church, decorating for tomorrow.

I can't wait for the electrical to be done. Luke's been out at the house a lot of nights, and Grace and I have missed him a LOT these past three weeks. I think next week will be much better.

See you tomorrow!

-{lkr}

4 comments:

Tobin and Erin said...

Oh my goodness. Who is this that is in the hospital??? That's no good! I hope he is better soon.

Electricity is almost done! Yay! I can tell you that you should go with a furnace, not a heat pump because the power input is too expensive in your colder climate. Ha! There's my knowledge applied to the real world. Woot!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys today! We are so excited! Can't wait to see your house either. WOW!

Tobin and Erin said...

Hey guys, it was great to see you yesterday. Grace is huge!!! She looked so cute with that cake painted all over her face...good plan with the not letting her finish it idea. That was a lot of cake! The food was delicious and it was fun to see Grace open her presents. She really got into it for a one-year-old! And she's walking so good...yay Grace!

I'll see you over Thanksgiving. Good luck with the house details...pretty soon it'll be done!

Lacey Rumley said...

It was Dan Stadt, by the way. He was having lap-band surgery. Crazy.

--
Luke