Our family website, which we rarely update anymore because this blog is easier, still has the counter rolling. It is fun to look at today:

Lacey and Grace are out at the house right now for a possible 3 HOURS waiting for inspectors to come and let us know how we did on the electrical rough-in. Hopefully we did just fine, and the inspector won't complain about anything. We will see...
--
Luke
6 comments:
HAPPY FOR-REAL BIRTHDAY, GRACE!!!!!
Heck yes, the pretty aunt was the first to say so!
Can't believe you are one already...I must be old to have a one-year-old niece. Glad I get to see you in less than two weeks!
Now your aunt is going to go study...something you should NEVER do, so memorize it all right away in class, ok? There's some advice from me to you. Oh yeah, and don't become an engineer.
All right, all right...I will look into it. : - )
I have been meaning to design them both into one site anyway, using blogger as the engine for a while, just haven't had time.
--
Luke
Oh man, talk of technology confuses me so...
I sent an e-mail once.
-Betsey
Happy B-day Grace! Too bad I have never actually met you. I will someday though. Lacey... it's so crazy to me that you are a mom building a home with your husband. I love it though! Keep in touch!
It worked pushing Ctrl F5. Thanks.
MOM
Post a Comment