
Isn't Grace sweet? She LOVES eating grapes.

Here's her pretty little hand picking up some grapes. Her fingers are gaining more and more dexterity as she grows.

And I, the generous mommy that I am, gave Grace her very first sucker ever - a raspberry Tootsie Pop. She couldn't smile well around it, but she really did like it!
Oh, and as of yesterday, we are officially halfway through this pregnancy! WOW! Those 20 weeks went by quickly! Our new baby will be here in no time!
-{lkr}
9 comments:
If you remember Emily's open house, Aunt Cindy fed Elyse three or four plates FULL of grapes. I guess Grace & Elyse are related! Halfway through - wow! Seems like yesterday we were keeping it a secret. How fun! See you one week from today! Love you four, MOM
HALFWAY??! I haven't even seen you yet...slow down!!!
Haha, I love you!
-Betsey
**Update per Betsey's request: The baby will now be due in July 06 instead of March. Happy?
: - )
I object.
-Lacey
Hahaha, thanks guys. Very accommodating.
Love you,
Betsey
Hahahahaha...I read Luke's comment about July instead of March and started to list through the months to see how far ahead that was - I always start from the beginning and list them until I find the month I am talking about (sigh, my brain is tedious). So I started listing them like so "Matthew, March, Luke, July..."
Whoops. Hehehe. By the way...
GRACE IS ADORABLE!!!! Can't wait to see you all this weekend.
Glad you are feeling better Lacey!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Can you spot the pastor's kids???
Erin, you're amAZing!
love,
Betsey
Erin - I swear you are blonde! What a hoot! I sure miss all my kids being home. Can't wait until Saturday to see you all! Plus we get to see Liabenow's as well! How fun! Love you guys! MOM
Post a Comment