Well, we closed on our construction loan on Friday. We still can't believe anyone would be willing to give us this much money, but then again, we are promising to be their indentured servants for the next 30 years. Not a bad trade.
The house has been staked out for a couple weeks. We should hear from the building inspector on Monday about the building permit, then get the excavator digging the basement as soon as he is available! Woo-hoo!
Grace is out of control cute these days: crawling around, pulling herself up on furniture, waving and smiling, etc. We like her. That is all from GR. Later,
-Luke
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Whoa! Homeowners, wow! Or should I say "Dirt owners." Someday - it will be a treasure.
Grace, YOU GO GIRL! What a cutie! Can't wait until Wednesday to see her. Emily doesn't have classes, so we will go straight to Emily's and see you whenever you want us.
Hope Luke got Erin straightened out. Dad says that she has MY profile on her peoplepc account. I hope you can get her to change that.
Love you guys, MOM
Wow, yay for getting a house! Hope all goes well there now that I know the excavator (sp) is not Luke with a shovel.
Yes, Mom (sigh), I got your profile off of my email service thingie. Thanks, Luke!
I'm jealous, wish I could see you all as well on Wednesday. Tell Grace she's a cutie!
Just found out that Emily DOES have classes on Wednesday (12 & 1). So, we won't come until her classes are done. We will go to her house first and then we can visit you if you are up to it. We will call from Emily's and check out timing. Hyo-Sun has a gift for L, L & G. So, she wants to be there to give it to you personally. See you Wednesday! MOM
You guys are super-cool! A new house, the cutest kid ever....the list goes on. Hey, loans, huh? Now there's something I can identify with. I wish you guys the best with all that! I love you three!
-Betsey
Wow... you have an awesome discussion going on in some of these comments... just wanted to say hello and congrats on getting down to 155... keep it up! We will be the size we were when we met over 5 years ago... yay for us!!... oh yeah... we weigh the same now too... weird!
I am closer to 180. Thanks for making me feel like a tank. Sheesh.
: - )
-Luke (the fat kid)
Post a Comment