Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy Monday

Well, we're just about recovered from a good, busy, tiring, fun weekend. We went down to Indiana with Emily on Friday night, to see the family and meet our new "sister." It was great to spend time with everyone, and see Erin and Betsey before they go their separate ways (Terre Haute and Winona Lake, respectively). And our new sister is an exchange student named Hyo-Sun who will be living with Mom and Dad Rumley for the school year! Wow! She's an amazing Korean girl...She can speak and understand English SO well, and she is just a fun, respectful, God-fearing young lady. She's only 16, but there are so many things I could learn from her. I'm excited to have her around this year.

So, our house stuff is stalled again. Surprise. We were supposed to close on the loan last week, now maybe this week. We'll see. I'm not going to believe that the house is really going to happen until there's a big hole in the ground. Anywho, maybe we'll close on the loan this week and get underway soon. Sure would be nice!

Wow, seems like everyone's either getting married or having a baby. Must be the time of life. I just found out last week that my friend Grace is getting married in December. I wish I could go, but it's in Casper, Wyoming. Kinda far away! I wish I could be there, but maybe I'll get to see pictures of it. How exciting!

Well, gotta go eat some brownies and ice cream with my hubby. We're so in love.

-{lkr}

2 comments:

Tobin and Erin said...

Um, I'm in love...can I have a brownie? Haha, glad you are doing well! Sorry the house plans are held up again. Grrr, that must be so frustrating! Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

i want a brownie too...and i'm in love for real...by the way you never made me my cookies...