Friday, March 21, 2008

More pictures!

Happy Easter from the Rumley family! We're celebrating Christ's sacrifice for us this weekend.



Happy Ava playing with the Resurrection Eggs.


Smiley Caleb, almost 2 years old.


Beautiful Grace, 3 years old, but looking like she's 13.

9 comments:

Nate and Michelle said...

This post and the last are awesome! I always love seeing your family! Caleb is almost 2!? Ava is a cutie! And Grace does look quite mature in that photo. She must enjoy her lil siblings. Hope you have a great Easter weekend with your family!!

Adminswife said...

Loved the pictures - now I want the other 66 of them.

Loved getting together last night. We should do that more often. When Ava is older, we will have to come take the kids so you and Luke can have your "hot" date. Would love to steal them for the weekend, like Emily is doing now for my two little ones.

Hope you made it home safely in the snow last night - we got home at 1:30 a.m. (your time). It was better going home than we had coming to GR. We even slept in until 7:30 - never heard of!

We went to bed last night with no snow in sight. This morning it is snowing like mad and the ground is covered - what the heck?

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Luke and Lacey,

You two have three BEAUTIFUL and well-behaved children! Such a cool family. I love those lil goobers. I had fun seeing you all and hanging out at Em & Dan's. I'm really glad you guys could make it. Thanks for hanging out with us!

-Betsey

Tim said...

Those are GREAT pictures. More desktop / screen saver stuff. Thanks.

Laine said...

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. THanks for the comment. I'm very excited! Its good to read your blog b/c you make raising three kids seem easy, it encourages me. The pictures are so cute, I dont know how you got that one of all three of them with the eggs! I'm glad that Caleb's arm is healed, I'm just waiting for one of my boys to break something, its inevitable with boys. :) Happy Easter! I hope you guys had/have a great day!

Andrea said...

Your kids are all gorgeous! I agree with the comment that you make raising 3 kids look easy. I'm scared about how it's going to be just having 2! =) Any advice?

Anonymous said...

Lace- I love when you post photos!
Chaeli

Tobin and Erin said...

aaaahhhh, my nieces and nephew are the cutest kids in the world!!!!

that one of caleb laughing makes me laugh too for some reason. he's so jolly. :)

Happy Easter, hope you had a great weekend and I can't wait to see you all again. Love you!

Erin Morgan said...

Luke - I thought the same thing... About the manatee rather than matinée. I had to think about it for a minute when I chose the name, cause I didn't want to set it up wrong! HA