That's all for now! Have a wonderful day!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
More pictures!
I must be in a mood to share pictures! Here are some more...
This is Caleb, Karisa, and Grace at church this past Sunday. Karisa is a favorite friend of our kids (as is her sister Hannah). Craig - watch out! Do you see Caleb's arm around your little girl?! : - )
Grace and Caleb had their first dental appointments yesterday afternoon. Our dentist's office calls it a "Happy Visit," where they get to sit in the chair, go up and down in the chair, see all the instruments, and get their teeth counted and polished. Grace was such a big girl! She was very brave - even when the dentist came in to look at her teeth. (She said he was the scariest part of the appointment!) At the end, both kids were very excited to get new toothbrushes and a toy from the treasure chest.
I took this picture while Caleb was busy making eyes at the pretty dental hygienist. Not long after this, she tried to lay him back and count his teeth, and he did not like that idea. He cried and cried. That was pretty much the end of his appointment. But he still got his toothbrush and toy.
That's all for now! Have a wonderful day!
That's all for now! Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job, Luke & Lacey. Would you believe that my first four children haven't been to the dentist since 1989? Also, Z & E have NEVER gone. What kind of mother am I? Cheap and broke is the answer!
Caleb just needed his Uncle Yach to make him feel at home - or maybe his Gpa (since he loves men better than girls).
dude, cool shoes! (that's for caleb)
you're so grown up! i wish i could be as cool as you! (that's for grace)
aw, they're adorable. and someday maybe i'll go to the dentist too. and get braces WOOT!
I'm not so sure about Caleb being more comfortable with the men-folk...I've seen some awfully flirtatious pictures of that young scamp on this blog! :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures, Lacey! It's always a mood-lifter to see you and your adorable family and read about what you're up to. Thanks!
Love,
Buzz
I don't like the dentist much either! I didn't mind it as a kid, but for whatever reason... I'm with Caleb these days!
Post a Comment