My name is Cara -- I went to CU the same time as you guys...lived down the hall from Lacey the semester before you guys got married:) Jayfers is the nickname I gave my husband in high school before we started dating...so I'm his girl. I'm not a stalker, I promise:)
congrats guys!!! our kids will be in the same grade... And graduate high school in the same year... That is unless my finnegan skips high school and goes straight to college! And takes over the world!!! :)
Sweet! Mom and Dad of 3. 2 girls and a boy... just like the Miller clan, except my brother is the youngest, but still. Congrats! Thanks for posting the picture of Lacey before Ava came... I wish I could be closer to you. I know we would have too much fun though, so it all works out! Keep in touch and again... Congratulations!
PRAISE GOD!!! Lacey, you're the coolest. I don't know how you do it. I can't wait to visit you all! I'm so thankful things went well and everyone's doing well. Yay for you guys!
WOW...you and Kish in the same couple of days...i knew it all along! One baby girl and a baby boy i guessed that too! You both were so perky afterwards too i was so suprised! You 2 did great!
LUL Shannon
P.S. have grace call me sometime i wont be able to see her for awhile so yeah!
I just realized why you said "Afghanistan?" when I posted before -- I had no idea that my profile said I was from Afghanistan:) Apparently if you do not specify a country, it says you're from there, since that's first alphabetically...sorry about the confusion:) I live in Dallas...
15 comments:
Love the name! Congratulations!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!
i'm an aunt again! welcome to the world, Ava Joy!
Congrats!:) I love her name:) Way to go Lacey...10 pounds!:)
So this might be rude, but who is Jayfersgirl? Afghanistan?
My name is Cara -- I went to CU the same time as you guys...lived down the hall from Lacey the semester before you guys got married:) Jayfers is the nickname I gave my husband in high school before we started dating...so I'm his girl. I'm not a stalker, I promise:)
Congrats. :)
congrats guys!!! our kids will be in the same grade... And graduate high school in the same year... That is unless my finnegan skips high school and goes straight to college! And takes over the world!!! :)
Sweet! Mom and Dad of 3. 2 girls and a boy... just like the Miller clan, except my brother is the youngest, but still. Congrats! Thanks for posting the picture of Lacey before Ava came... I wish I could be closer to you. I know we would have too much fun though, so it all works out! Keep in touch and again... Congratulations!
PRAISE GOD!!! Lacey, you're the coolest. I don't know how you do it. I can't wait to visit you all! I'm so thankful things went well and everyone's doing well. Yay for you guys!
-Betsey
Congratulations! Looking at the pictures makes Tim and I excited for April and our baby.
congratulations ... i can't wait to see your third beautiful child ... your family is so cute ... love you guys
CONGRATULATIONS Rumley family! Lacey is a stud!
Chaeli
WOW...you and Kish in the same couple of days...i knew it all along! One baby girl and a baby boy i guessed that too! You both were so perky afterwards too i was so suprised! You 2 did great!
LUL Shannon
P.S. have grace call me sometime i wont be able to see her for awhile so yeah!
I just realized why you said "Afghanistan?" when I posted before -- I had no idea that my profile said I was from Afghanistan:) Apparently if you do not specify a country, it says you're from there, since that's first alphabetically...sorry about the confusion:) I live in Dallas...
Post a Comment