
Well, we're back! Luke and I had a lovely vacation / business trip to Tampa last week! We left early Saturday morning (June 2) and got back late Wednesday night (June 6). So, it was a pretty full five days of sun, good food, and relaxation. Thankfully, the kids did really well with Grandma and Grandpa Rumley, Zach, Elyse, and Betsey. You can see all the fun they had
here and
here.
It was really hard to leave them, and I missed them a lot at times, but it was also a wonderful break for me before Baby #3 arrives. It was our first time away since we had kids.
We were also blessed to attend Tom and Ashley's wedding this past Saturday. It was absolutely beautiful! More pictures to come!
5 comments:
aww! that picture reminds me of your honeymoon photos! minus being pregnant, that is. i'm glad you had fun! welcome back!
We love that picture! Glad we could help you have a GREAT vacation. We are anxious to go on ours - making lists, checking them twice, gathering junk, packing the trunk, etc. We are so excited. I wrapped 26 gifts yesterday. Such fun to be had!
you two look so cute! Isn't married life awesome!? I love that I know what it's like... Nate's awesome and I am sure you think the same of your husband.
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Soooo, whens another update coming from the Rumley side of life? :)
Chaeli
So we haven't seen or talked to eachother in like 3 weeks...i leave saturday for texas we have to talk before then maybe we can get together Friday night i miss those little chitlins of yours you too. so call!
Luv YOU Shannon
Post a Comment