Even though I feel like my head got hit by a truck (know how that feels, Chaeli? haha), my kids just won't give me the day off. They still expect me to cook, clean, and change their diapers. It's a good thing I get other "benefits" that are great...Big, slobbery kisses all over my face, the best snuggles around, giggles that are the sweetest sound I've ever heard, smiles just for me, experiencing their "firsts", the privilege to teach them about God...
I guess being a mommy - healthy or sick - isn't so bad.
-{lkr}
3 comments:
awww lacey...you make me want to be a mommy (hehe!) You are truly a great mom to grace and caleb. They don't know it yet, but they are blessed to have a mom like you! (Luke's a pretty good dad too! :) )
OMgosh. What a cute kid/post! You're cool, Lace. I love being around you and Luke and the kiddos...so encouraging!
Love,
Betsey
I hope someday I can stay at home with my own cool kids. I think everyone is getting/feeling sick. I am praying we don't get it, but at the moment my throat hurts and Nate's already under the weather. Anyway... get better soon.
Post a Comment