Luke and Lacey Rumley's family information blog - pictures of Grace, Caleb, and Ava, etc.
WHOA! What cuties! Love the pictures. Love the kids! Thanks.
I needed that smile. Thanks, Caleb.
man those are cute kids. thanks for adding to my desktop potentials. i like those kiddies. miss you guys! will i see you for thanksgiving??? hope your dad is doing well.-err
Awww, thanks Lacey! Nothing warms my heart like seeing those faces!-Aunt Betsey
In those pictures of Caleb, I couldn't see his teeth - did they come in yet?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WHOA! What cuties! Love the pictures. Love the kids! Thanks.
I needed that smile. Thanks, Caleb.
man those are cute kids. thanks for adding to my desktop potentials. i like those kiddies. miss you guys! will i see you for thanksgiving??? hope your dad is doing well.
-err
Awww, thanks Lacey! Nothing warms my heart like seeing those faces!
-Aunt Betsey
In those pictures of Caleb, I couldn't see his teeth - did they come in yet?
Post a Comment