Thursday, June 29, 2006

Manton, MI - here we come!

Things are going well. Caleb's still sleeping through the night like a champ. About 7-8 hours every night. Not bad! It sure makes for a happier mommy in the morning, let me tell ya!

We're excited to be able to go to the "northlands" (as Luke calls it) this weekend, to celebrate the Fourth with my family. It's been almost a whole 6 months since we've been there, so I'm really ready to be back. I miss my family! I'm excited to see my Mom, Dad, Alonna, Melissa, Karl, Kade, and Melissa's baby belly...See Jana and meet Trent...See Megan and Michael, their baby Sidnee, and their new house...See Megan and Tommy and meet their baby Teddy...See grandparents, aunts, and uncles...Swim in the pool, watch Grace ride in the Barbie Jeep with Kade, relax...Go to Melissa's ultrasound and "meet" my new niece for the first time...Go to the parade in Lake City, which celebrates "The Greatest Fourth in the North"...And oh, so much more! :-) I'm anticipating a great weekend! Manton, here we come!

Oh, but when the weekend is over, I will be in overdrive working on Backyard Bible Clubs, which start July 10. Yikes! I'm the new lady in charge, so I'm concentrating on pulling it off this year with not enough preparation for me. (The former lady in charge recently moved to NY. We miss her!)

So, that's what's going on. Hope everyone's doing well. The weekend's coming soon!!!

-{lkr}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't visiting weekends fun? it sounds BUSY but OUTRAGEOUSLY fun! go crazy, have a ball, etc. i hope you and the kids and luke are doing well...hopefully we will see you next weekend. hope the fourth in the north is the best! we will be enjoying ours in the south (no work that day YES!!). love you all!

erin r

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great fourth! I will be with Mom Z & E as of tomorrow, but we have class on the fourth, so nothing really special for the day.

Rachel said...

Oh, my...reading your "Manton, MI---here we come" entry made me homesick! I would give a lot to be there with you...and to see everyone! But I guess I'll be back in a couple of weeks, and hopefully we'll have some burgers on the grill, ice cream, and all that good stuff that goes along with the fourth of July! I hope I can see Melissa's "baby belly," too! :) FUN! Keep posting pics of your cute kids! I love seeing them!!