Luke and Lacey Rumley's family information blog - pictures of Grace, Caleb, and Ava, etc.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Picture Time!
Sleepy Caleb, 5 weeks old...
Grace likes to play behind the couch...
Grace and her baby brother...
Grace and her two church buddies - Noah (left) and Luke (right)...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awwww...cutecutecute all around!!! Those are some good-looking kids.
Let me know how the dedication goes. I'll be visiting a Freewill Baptist Church out in the country which seems thoroughly hick-ified (which I'm ok with). On Sunday we'll be singing a Dolly Parton song. Seriously. Sweeet! :)
ok...now those are some cute kids. thanks for the fun pictures!!! your family is growing so fast. it's fun to see. i hope caleb's dedication goes well! love you bunches!
6 comments:
Awwww...cutecutecute all around!!! Those are some good-looking kids.
Let me know how the dedication goes. I'll be visiting a Freewill Baptist Church out in the country which seems thoroughly hick-ified (which I'm ok with). On Sunday we'll be singing a Dolly Parton song. Seriously. Sweeet! :)
Love you four!
-Betsey
Cute!!!
I have already emailed them to all the teachers and printed one to put under the glass on my desk.
I have copied them to my pictures, but I don't have any glass on my desk, sorry. GREAT pictures. What a bunch of cuties. YOU do good work!
ok...now those are some cute kids. thanks for the fun pictures!!! your family is growing so fast. it's fun to see. i hope caleb's dedication goes well! love you bunches!
Thanks for sharing the photos! I love seeing them! Any other photos you have, feel free to post them :)
- Erin M
Happy Dedication to Caleb!!!
Love,
Aunt Betsey
Post a Comment