Thursday, May 25, 2006

Graduation, dedication, and all-around cuteness


Emily and Dan-o: the graduates and soon-to-be newlyweds. Good job!


The Rumley girls at graduation - (left to right) Erin, Betsey, Emily, Elyse, Lacey, and Grace!


Caleb and I with my college roomie, Chaeli. She's #1! : - )


Grace in her Rose Hulman Institute of Technology hoodie from The Pretty Aunt. Go Rose!


Pastor Jeff holds baby Caleb during his dedication. (He talked about the Caleb of the Bible being wholehearted. We pray that for our Caleb!)


The man cub dressed up for his dedication. The shirt is from Angie and Dave - SO cute! Thanks, guys!


Aunt Melissa had fun snuggling with her favorite nephew all weekend.


Grace and Kade look like little twins, don't they?

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

Wow! Cute children! The dedication picture brought tears to my eyes. We pray that Caleb will conquer his mountain someday! Grace you are gorgeous. Awesome post!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I got in trouble with my sisters for not having any pictures of Caleb when I saw them at the funeral. I told them to Google him.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics! Can't wait to see my fav nephew! He's looking good. I love the one of Grace in the Rose hoodie. What a pretty girl.

Love you four!
-Betsey

Tobin and Erin said...

LOVE the pictures! thanks for the hard copy of grace. oh, and don't worry about sending me those other pictures i asked about...i just stole them from the blog. gracias! it was fun to see you all today. have a restful week. love you!