Caleb's baby dedication is scheduled for Sunday, May 14, 2006 - Mother's Day! Could they have chosen a more fitting day to dedicate our son to the Lord? I don't think so! I'm excited.
It will be held at our church, Forest Hills Baptist Church, and the service starts at 9:30am. (Early, I know. Sorry to you college kids.) Let me know if you need directions or more information. We'd love to see you there!
On a side note, Grace is doing better now. She's seeming to be pretty much over her sickness (ear infection), and she's adjusting to having a new little one at home. She LOVES her brother - loves to hold him and pet his head and give him hugs and kisses. But she was a little mad at Mommy and Daddy for the first week or so, because we aren't able to give her all our attention anymore. She seems to be getting better now, though, for which I am SO thankful.
We'll be having company tomorrow night - our friends Dave, Angie, and Nathan will be visiting from Iowa! They'll stay with us on their way to see family in Detroit. We haven't seen them in a LONG time (a year maybe?), so we're excited to spend some time with them. And Angie is pregnant again, for another little boy. YAY for them! YAY for baby boys! :-)
Welp, gotta go feed the "man cub."
-{lkr}
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the new nickname for Caleb. I bought the little man cub a "happy birth" present in Canada. Maybe I can deliver it at the dedication. Don't know yet if I can make it.
I love you.....all FOUR of you!!!
-Betsey
oh yeah...grrr, i will see if i can make that one. it would be great! maybe i'll have to wait for summer tho...
you guys are amazing!
The Portage household will be there with bells on!
Post a Comment