
Yep, that's right. Grace's shirt is true...She's going to be a big sister! Surprise! Baby Rumley is due March 23, which means we're just 12-1/2 weeks along. The Lord has blessed our family again. Praise Him!
On another note, I'm 23 years old today. When I think that I'll soon be the mother of two, I feel SO OLD! But Luke assures me that I'm still young. After all, he is 24. Old man!
Welp, more updates on the house to come this week, including underground plumbing, some excavation, stone and tile, and more!
We went to Celebration on the Grand on Friday night, and stayed for the fireworks. We got to see Emily and her roommates, which was nice. But here's my complaint for the day: smokers. I understand that some people are addicted to the nasty habit of inhaling tar and nicotine into their lungs, but they need to understand that it's really rude to smoke in a huge crowd. We sat down on the bridge to watch the show, and these 4 teenagers came and sat right by us and lit up their cigarettes. YUCK. Not to mention that Grace was with us - babies don't need to be inhaling their nasty smoke. And the one guy was blowing his smoke right into her stroller...Luke took Grace for a walk while I sat there and was mad...Anyway, if you smoke, try to be considerate of those of us who like healthy lungs.
Okay, let's end with a happy thought...Our pretty sister Erin is way cool, and she won her first volleyball game of the year this weekend. Go Erin!
-{lkr}
10 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lace...
--
Luke
What a beautiful big sister! Love the fact that we can tell now, BUT, help us remember to do that! What a bunch of ditzes. Just in case you don't read Erin's comments, LUKE: YOU STILL GOT IT!!!!!
MOM
Ok, thanks for the heart attack, Luke. I almost wet myself. Until I noticed the odd mispellings, that is. Haha.
Lacey, did you get my email???? I hope it didn't get lost somewhere, it was attached to the present I got you. Good thing lots o' love doesn't cost that much in shipping, eh??
And wow, that kid gets more gorgeous every time I see her. She's so grown up! And so bootiful.
Congrats Luke and Lacey! How exciting... Don't feel too old. I'm 25 and won't have kids for years! :)
I am so happy for you all!
Much love,
erin morgan
Hip, hip!
I told my roomies, Robby and Kristen are next. Gosh, your kid gets prettier every time I see her! Lacey, you must be a good influence. (all right, Luke, you are too =-) Happy Birthday, gorgeous!
-Betsey
Robbie and Kristen are next to be told or to have kids? Watch yourself...
: - )
--
Luke
YEAH!!! More Rumleys! Congratulations and all that. Happy Birthday to Lacey and happy upcoming birthday to baby Rumley.
TRiNA
I am so happy for you! I will reply to your email when I have more time... Grace is a cutie!
Post a Comment