So, I misspoke yesterday, and it made me giggle. My family came down to visit, and we spent the afternoon at Millenium Park, on the beach. Well, I'd been lying on one side for a long time, so I switched positions, and said, "I need a new butt hole." I meant that I needed to made a new spot in the sand for my rear, but it didn't come out that way! And my dad replied, "Usually one is enough." Hahaha...Oops.
So, we had a great day with my mom, dad, and Alonna. We had church, then a potluck communion meal after church, and then we spent the day at the beach/park. There was a bratty little kid beside us at the beach who was feeding the seagulls potato chips. And there were hundreds of seagulls flying over and flocking around our spot. THEN, a seagull POOPED on my leg! EWWWW! Stupid little kids.
Oh, happy Independence Day! We don't have any plans today, besides fireworks in Forest Hills this evening. Other than that, we'll probably pack some more and maybe go downtown for the "Family Festival." Hope you all have a great red, white, and blue day!
-{lkr}
Monday, July 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lacey~ You crack me up. Last night I was looking through the thousands of pics I have and found the ones of us roller skating like 5 years ago and i laughed... so much has changed and it's crazy... in an awesome way though. Have a happy 4th! Love you, Michelle
Lacey,
I like the butt hole comment, sounds like a word mistake I would make!!! I LOVE the pictures of Grace, she's such a cutie. Good luck with your moving, I hope it all goes smoothly!
Chaeli :)
Hahaha!!
Thanks for making me laugh, Lacey. I needed a good one.
Ok, gotta go get ready for work tomorrow, it is WAY too late as it is. Love you guys, wish I could help you move.
Happy moving, folks! Sorry I can't be there to help. You guys are missing out on some serious muscle here. Take it easy now!
-Betsey
Now I realize that dial-up is lame and moving is an overwhelming job, but what about us having no reading material around and needs some badly. Update, my friend! Hope you had a better night sleep last night! Sorry your trip was canceled or postponed, love you anyway. MOM
Post a Comment