Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Nothing new...

For those that care, there is not much new going on. We are still nailing down house quotes and estimates so that we can sign the dotted line for the big money, and start digging a hole in the ground to live in.

Grace is amazing us every day - she giggles and rolls over and screeches and sits up and kisses us and is always getting bigger and bigger. We like her a lot. No new photos or videos since the last post about them.

Just launched the new Forest Hills Baptist Church website (our home church), though with very little content - a work in progress, for sure.

Rumley. Out. (Feel free to kill me if I ever say that out loud)

5 comments:

Tobin and Erin said...

ooo, Luke, the webpage (Forest Hills) looks good! I like it. One of these days I'm getiing back to mine and improving things there. There's lots more I want to find out about webpage design, etc. Have a good day! See you guys in 2 weeks.

Tobin and Erin said...

i'm coming to see you two and that beautiful baby of yours next weekend! woot! i have a "new" car too! it rocks. but u won't see it. sorry. i'll describe it to you! have a good day, love you two!

Anonymous said...

I was told by a reliable source that you guys should be bugged to blog more. So consider this hardcore bugging. By the way, you have no idea how many times I typed "reliable" before I got it to look right. I had realiable and realilbe and relialbe and goodness knows what else. So that's all I've got for now. It's late. Your baby's beautiful! (Luke could use a little work, but hey, you know...) Love you all!!!
Betsey

Anonymous said...

Well, I am bugging you again. I'm not going to see you guys this weekend, am I? That's it. I'm done working. No more, I say! Family comes before monetary support, and that's just all there is to it. I can always live in the basement 'til I'm 30. I'd better go, though. Blogging in class is decidedly frowned upon. You guys are great and so's your baby! Love you!
Betsey

Lacey Rumley said...

Betsey - you are funny - we like ya!

I don't think we really enjoy blogging as much as some people do - we enjoy reading, but not writing.

While we are bugging each other, where is your blog? http://anonymous.blogspot.com doesn't exist - maybe you should register that one and then you could comment as anonymous for real. Nevermind, I just tried and it isn't allowed to be registered.

You always seem to be writing your comments during class - tsk tsk - must be related to me (Luke).

Later, everybody...