Hello to Erin and to all of you who clicked the "NEXT BLOG >>" button and accidentally ended up at our blog. Easter is a good day - it is the day we celebrate Jesus' resurrection from the dead.
We have company for the weekend - Karl and Melissa are here, so that is fun. We are going to church at 8:30am tomorrow for breakfast, then Easter service. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. Go to church. See ya...
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
woohoo, way to go, blogging like a pro now! Haha, I will try to stay on top of mine as well so i'm not too much of a hypocrite! Have a good day!
I posted like you said.
I hope that it gets read.
I really can't write poetry,
It only makes a fool of me.
So I will quit quickly
And go pack for It'ly.
Love you, bye!!!!
Post a Comment